Salary: Hourly contract to be negotiated with a view to a longer term contract in due course. Seasonal shift in working hours expected with a higher volume of hours required during January – March and May – September than in other months.
Office Base: Unit 159, 15 Pollard East Street, Manchester, M40 7SL
Reports to: Operations Manager and Managing Director
Location: Manchester Based but work from home initially with opportunities to travel domestically and internationally.
The Digital Media & Marketing Officer’s primary responsibilities will be to:
- Drive organic traffic, social engagement and content production across all associated social channels for both our own outlets and client properties.
- Drive engagement and followers on social media accounts.
- Leverage content marketing and social media to drive traffic to online coverage of events.
- Community management efforts that nurture a positive online reputation.
- Event day coverage through supporting on-site teams with the creation and scheduling of graphics and live coverage of the event on social media.
- Basic website management using the Wordpress CMS.
You may also be required to:
- Be client-facing at events.
- Assist in the rig and de-rig of events.
- Video and photography editing.
- Studio work.
- Transportation of kit to events.
Strong knowledge of all social media mediums? Creative and organised? Passionate about current content and social media trends? This is the role for you!