The Broadcast Engineer’s primary responsibilities will be to:
- set up and maintain broadcasts, ensuring that they are delivered to a high standard. This may be on site or remotely from our Manchester office.
- supporting the crew creating the broadcast as required,
- ensuring hardware and software is well maintained and up-to-date, including suggesting new workflows as the broadcast environment evolves,
- and to run our master control room (MCR) when distributing signals.
You may also be required to:
- work on events camera operating, producing, vision mixing or directing,
- assist in the rig and de-rig of events,
- transport equipment,
- post production operations,
- and studio work.
This is a very demanding and technical role, which involves being able to adapt to unforeseen situations and being a solutions oriented individual.
Keen interest in streaming and broadcast technology? A problem solver? This is the role for you!