OnTrackAndField Podcast - Episode 13 - Kriss Akabusi
14th June 2012 by OnTrackAndField
OnTrackAndField is an upbeat and positive weekly podcast show about the number 1 Olympic sport: Track and Field. Each week hosts, Megan Hayes and Matthew Crehan discuss what they've been up to and give you the low down of the top track and field news headlines of the week. Each episode will bring you a great interview be it with a rising star or an Olympic Champion.
OnTrackAndField Podcast Episode 13. Here we discuss what we've been up to which is lot more than last week. We also discuss the latest track and field news, including a catch-up on what we think are some of the highlights from the last week of athletics and can Tyson Gay make the 2012 Olympics. We also interview Olympic Bronze and Silver medallist, former World Campion and UK 400m hurdles record holder Kriss Akabusi.
Farah ready for New York City half marathon
IAAF reveal top bonuses for 2014 Indoor World Championships
PREVIEW: IAAF World Indoor Championships
Papps has “no doubt” she can make world indoors final
Farah and Ohuruogu to headline Glasgow Diamond League meet
- 1 BUCS Gatorade Nationals - Indoor Athletics Broadca...
- 2 BUCS Gatorade Nationals - Indoor Athletics Preview
- 3 BUCS Gatorade Nationals - Indoor Athletics 2014 Li...
- 4 BUCS Gatorade Nationals - Indoor Athletics Day One...
- 5 BUCS Gatorade Nationals - Indoor Athletics Day Thr...
- 6 Gay's drug scandal revealed
- 7 BUCS Gatorade Nationals - Indoor Athletics Day Two...
- 8 Rutherford confirms Winter Olympic switch is under...
- 9 Oscar Pistorius Trial 2014: Updates
- 10 Trafford 10k Boasts Impressive Line Up