OnTrackAndField Podcast - Episode 13 - Kriss Akabusi
Written by OnTrackAndField 14th June 2012
OnTrackAndField is an upbeat and positive weekly podcast show about the number 1 Olympic sport: Track and Field. Each week hosts, Megan Hayes and Matthew Crehan discuss what they've been up to and give you the low down of the top track and field news headlines of the week. Each episode will bring you a great interview be it with a rising star or an Olympic Champion.
OnTrackAndField Podcast Episode 13. Here we discuss what we've been up to which is lot more than last week. We also discuss the latest track and field news, including a catch-up on what we think are some of the highlights from the last week of athletics and can Tyson Gay make the 2012 Olympics. We also interview Olympic Bronze and Silver medallist, former World Campion and UK 400m hurdles record holder Kriss Akabusi.
Four British athletes included in the European Athletes of the Year nominations
scottishathletics sees 40% membership rise in five years
Things Barshim could jump over
IPC announces Pistorius is free to compete after serving punishment
Superb season sees Tiffany Porter smash British record
- 1 How much do athletes earn?
- 2 12 Twitter accounts every athletics fan should fol...
- 3 Windy conditions dominate proceedings on day one o...
- 4 Athletics set to receive huge sponsorship boost
- 5 Scottish Athletics age group championships report
- 6 Midlands top of the class as Manchester sparkles f...
- 7 Records tumble on day two of the England Athletics...
- 8 Mo Farah denies race fixing accusations at the Gre...
- 9 Sainsbury's Birmingham Grand Prix all set for fire...
- 10 Banned sprinter Steve Mullings releases book