OnTrackAndField Podcast - Episode 13 - Kriss Akabusi
14th June 2012 by OnTrackAndField
OnTrackAndField is an upbeat and positive weekly podcast show about the number 1 Olympic sport: Track and Field. Each week hosts, Megan Hayes and Matthew Crehan discuss what they've been up to and give you the low down of the top track and field news headlines of the week. Each episode will bring you a great interview be it with a rising star or an Olympic Champion.
OnTrackAndField Podcast Episode 13. Here we discuss what we've been up to which is lot more than last week. We also discuss the latest track and field news, including a catch-up on what we think are some of the highlights from the last week of athletics and can Tyson Gay make the 2012 Olympics. We also interview Olympic Bronze and Silver medallist, former World Campion and UK 400m hurdles record holder Kriss Akabusi.
Rhys Williams Provisionally Suspended Due to Doping Violation
Mo Farah pulls out of Commonwealth Games
Omoregie wins world junior 110mH bronze in Eugene
scottishathletics will work in partnership with Vinco and East Ayrshire Leisure for the Scottish Track & Field Championships
Lake and Asher-Smith win gold in Eugene
- 1 Who could we be looking at to break records at the...
- 2 English Schools’ 2014 Preview
- 3 Vinco to broadcast English Schools Athletics Assoc...
- 4 Teen star Morgan Lake pulls out of Commonwealth Ga...
- 5 Adam Gemili to run at Loughborough European Athlet...
- 6 GB & NI Team selected for 2014 European Championsh...
- 7 Makwala shatters African Record
- 8 Ohuruogu taking it easy in 2014
- 9 Gareth Warburton provisionally suspended after com...
- 10 Eaton taking hurdles in his stride