OnTrackAndField Podcast - Episode 13 - Kriss Akabusi
Written by OnTrackAndField 14th June 2012
OnTrackAndField is an upbeat and positive weekly podcast show about the number 1 Olympic sport: Track and Field. Each week hosts, Megan Hayes and Matthew Crehan discuss what they've been up to and give you the low down of the top track and field news headlines of the week. Each episode will bring you a great interview be it with a rising star or an Olympic Champion.
OnTrackAndField Podcast Episode 13. Here we discuss what we've been up to which is lot more than last week. We also discuss the latest track and field news, including a catch-up on what we think are some of the highlights from the last week of athletics and can Tyson Gay make the 2012 Olympics. We also interview Olympic Bronze and Silver medallist, former World Campion and UK 400m hurdles record holder Kriss Akabusi.
How to make a low-carb pizza base
Lord Coe confirms he is to run for IAAF presidency
Lynsey Sharp wins Scottish Commonwealth Athlete of the Year
'The best year of my life': Jo Pavey on her remarkable 2014
What's the solution for GI Joe?
- 1 2014-15 World Class Performance Programme selectio...
- 2 9 tips to help prevent and treat shin splints
- 3 Germany to make doping a crime
- 4 Sweet potato brownies: the perfect post training t...
- 5 British Athletes condemn Crystal Palace track demo...
- 6 Doha boycotters have Rutherford backing
- 7 Team Scotland to face Team GB in Glasgow
- 8 Auckland and Butchart claim victory at Scottish 4k...
- 9 Harkins excited to see a Scottish team line up at ...
- 10 2014/15 British Athletics Futures Programme select...