OnTrackAndField Podcast - Episode 13 - Kriss Akabusi
14th June 2012 by OnTrackAndField
OnTrackAndField is an upbeat and positive weekly podcast show about the number 1 Olympic sport: Track and Field. Each week hosts, Megan Hayes and Matthew Crehan discuss what they've been up to and give you the low down of the top track and field news headlines of the week. Each episode will bring you a great interview be it with a rising star or an Olympic Champion.
OnTrackAndField Podcast Episode 13. Here we discuss what we've been up to which is lot more than last week. We also discuss the latest track and field news, including a catch-up on what we think are some of the highlights from the last week of athletics and can Tyson Gay make the 2012 Olympics. We also interview Olympic Bronze and Silver medallist, former World Campion and UK 400m hurdles record holder Kriss Akabusi.
9 Scottish athletes meet Commonwealth Games qualifying standard in one weekend.
David Storl throws new World Record
Blake and Bolt to both run in Britain this summer?
Cram joins British Athletics Endurance Programme as advisor
New Feature: Profile & Cover Photos
- 1 Vinco to provide 2014 BUCS Outdoor Athletics Champ...
- 2 Christian Taylor on 400m, Triple Jump & Milkshakes
- 3 University helping drive Adam Gemili
- 4 Powell says 18-month ban is unfair and unjust
- 5 Steele and Meadows use genes to get DNAFit
- 6 GB stars shine at Florida Relays
- 7 Scot McConnell announces retirement from athletics...
- 8 Farah Inspired by Bekele
- 9 2014 Virgin London Marathon fact-file
- 10 Hawkins brothers set for Commonwealth Games