OnTrackAndField Podcast - Episode 13 - Kriss Akabusi
Written by OnTrackAndField 14th June 2012
OnTrackAndField is an upbeat and positive weekly podcast show about the number 1 Olympic sport: Track and Field. Each week hosts, Megan Hayes and Matthew Crehan discuss what they've been up to and give you the low down of the top track and field news headlines of the week. Each episode will bring you a great interview be it with a rising star or an Olympic Champion.
OnTrackAndField Podcast Episode 13. Here we discuss what we've been up to which is lot more than last week. We also discuss the latest track and field news, including a catch-up on what we think are some of the highlights from the last week of athletics and can Tyson Gay make the 2012 Olympics. We also interview Olympic Bronze and Silver medallist, former World Campion and UK 400m hurdles record holder Kriss Akabusi.
12 Twitter accounts every athletics fan should follow
Records tumble on day two of the England Athletics U15/U17 Championships in windy Bedford
Windy conditions dominate proceedings on day one of England Athletics U15/U17 Championships
World-class coaching lineup for National Coaching Conference announced
Legacy is an inevitable buzzword in Scottish sport following the Commonwealth Games
- 1 How much do athletes earn?
- 2 Andy Vernon apologises after Twitter row with Glas...
- 3 Jack Green reveals thoughts behind Florida relocat...
- 4 Zurich 2014 European Athletics Championships - Liv...
- 5 INFOGRAPHIC: Who is Matthew Hudson-Smith?
- 6 Five reasons Usain Bolt’s Commonwealth Games deb...
- 7 Pooley looking forward to the remainder of the 201...
- 8 Ever wondered what #stuffvernonhates?
- 9 Windy conditions dominate proceedings on day one o...
- 10 Vinco user survey - help us improve